Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
Top of Page
- If you have instanciated a CachedDynamicResultSet on
client side already, use this to connect your given Source on server
side to the TargetCache.
- Parameter Source
- is an instance of service DynamicResultSet.
- Parameter TargetCache
- is an instance of service CachedDynamicResultSet.
- Parameter SortingInfo
- can be an empty sequence. Otherwise, Source will be sorted according
to the given sorting data.
- Parameter CompareFactory
- will be ignored unless SortingInfo is not empty. Then the supplied
factory will be used to instanciate objects used to compare the
properties that are involved in sorting.
if Source is already in use.
if TargetCache already has been initialized.
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.