Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: ucb ::
- Base Interfaces
- (referenced interface's summary:)
- allows to exclicitly free resources and break cyclic references.
- Provides read access to a ContentResultSet.
You can either get a simple static ContentResultSet or you can
listen to change-notifications and than swap from the old to a new
The following describes the dynamic use:
XDynamicResultSet provides the possibility to get notifications
about changes on a ContentResultSet and have an
listener-controlled update from one version to the next version. Two
ContentResultSet implementations were given to the listener in
the first notification as interface
To get notifications the listener has to be of type
After registration you will get notifications for events of type
The calling of XDynamicResultSetListener::notify has
to happen in an own thread, because it could take a longer time and any
actions til the listener returns the call. So don't block the notify-causing
While one notify-call is going on:
- The listener is allowed to access both ContentResultSets,
they must be both valid.
- It is not allowed to start a second notify-call.
- All addditional things we want to send as notification are to be
- Any other calls are to be accepted and treated.
After the listener has returned the notify-call:
- The listener is allowed to access the new
ContentResultSet. The new one is first assigned in the
WELCOME-event and than the ResultSets are always swapped.
- The listener is not allowed to access the old
Top of Page
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.