Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: form :: binding ::
- Usage Restrictions
- not published
- this service specifies a BindableControlModel which reflects
an integer value, out of a range of permitted integer values.
BindableIntegerValueRanges have a value property, a minimum, and a maximum,
all of type integer.
Top of Page
|Included Services - Details
- specifies that the control can be bound to external values
Any binding used with the control model (see XBindableValue::setValueBinding)
must support exchanging double values.
When the (integer) value reflected by the control model is changed, it's converted
into an double value and propagated to the binding.
When the external (double) value changes, it's converted as follows to an integer
- If the external value is NULL, the current value of the control model
will be set to it's minimum.
- If the external value is the infinite value, the control value will
be set to its maximum or minimum, depending on the sign of the external value.
- If none of the aforementioned conditions is met, the external value will be simply
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.