Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: text ::
- Base Interfaces
- (referenced interface's summary:)
- enables objects to be inserted into a text and to provide their
location in a text once they are inserted into it.
- is the base interface for all text fields.
A text field is embedded in text and expands to a sequence of
- See also
- Developers Guide
- Text - Text Fields
Top of Page
|| bShowCommand );
- the display string of the text field either as the command
of the field or as the output string.
- Parameter bShowCommand
- if true the command of the field will be returned
Copyright © 2013, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.