Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: text ::
- The accessible view of text frames.
- OOo 1.1.2
Top of Page
|Exported Interfaces - Details
- This interface gives access to any paragraph fragment and table
fragment that is contained in a text frame and at least
partially visible on the screen.
- The parent returned by
XAccessibleContext::getAccessibleParent is the
accessible view of a paragraph if the text frame is bound as
character, and the accessible view (or of a page in the page
preview) of the document in any other case.
- The children returned by
XAccessibleContext::getAccessibleChild all support the
interface XAccessible. Calling
XAccessible::getAccessibleContext for these children
returns an object that supports one of the following
- AccessibleParagraphView: A child of this
kind is returned for every paragraph fragment that
is contained in the document body and is at least
partially visible. A paragraph fragment is the part
of a paragraph that is displayed on a certain page
or a certain column.
- ::com::sun::star::table::AccessibleTableView: A child of this kind is
returned for every table fragment that is contained
in the document body and is at least partially
visible. A table fragment is the part of a table
that is displayed on a certain page or a certain
The logical order of paragraph and table fragments is never
- The role is AccessibleRole::TEXT_FRAME
- The name is the one assigned to the text frame in the text
document. This means that it is not internationalized.
- The description is the one assigned to the text frame in the
text document. This means that it is not internationalized. If
no description has been set, the description equals the name.
- There are no relations.
- The following states might be contained in the state set
returned by XAccessibleContext::getAccessibleStateSet:
- AccessibleStateType::DEFUNC (indicates that
the document window has been closed or the graphic
is not existing any longer)
- AccessibleStateType::ENABLED (always
- The locale is the one the text document itself.
- There are the two relations CONTENT_FLOWS_FROM and
- This interface describes the graphical representation of a
- This is the interface for listeners
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.