Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: task ::
- specifies a job which is to be executed synchronously
Instead of XAsyncJob the implementation of this interface
will be executed synchronously everytimes. That means: they can be shure that the
current stack context will be blocked till this job finish it's work.
- See also
- Developers Guide
- WritingUNO - Jobs - Implementation
||executes the job synchronously
Top of Page
- executes the job synchronously
- Parameter Arguments
- are arguments for executing the job. Their semantics is completely implementation dependent. Usually,
a concrete implementation of a job specifies in its service descriptions which parameters are allowed
(or expected). This values are persistent by the configuration of the JobExecutor
which use this synchronous job. It's possible to write it back by use special protocol
in return value.
- the result of the job. The concrete semantics is service-dependent.
But it should be possible to
- deregister the job
- let him registered although execution was successfully(!)
- make some job specific data persistent inside the job configuration which
is provided by the executor.
if some of given arguments doesn't fill out the service specification or
was corrupt so the service couldn't work correctly
to notify the excutor about faild operation; otherwise the return value
indicates a successfull finishing.
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.