Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: rdf ::
- Base Interfaces
- (referenced interface's summary:)
- represents a resource node that may occur in a RDF graph.
- represents an URI node that may occur in a RDF graph.
Note that this is actually an IRI, but the RDF literature speaks of URIs
only, so we chose to use established terminology.
The URI is split into a Namespace and a LocalName,
using the first applicable of the following criteria:
An URI without a ":" is invalid.
This implies that the Namespace part of an URI must not be empty, while
the LocalName part may be empty.
- after the first occurrence of the fragment separator: "#"
- after the last occurrence of the path separator: "/"
- after the last occurrence of the scheme separator: ":"
- OOo 3.0
- See also
Top of Page
|[ readonly ] string Namespace;
|[ readonly ] string LocalName;
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.