Content for Apache OpenOffice version 3.4.
:: com :: sun :: star :: linguistic2 ::
- Base Interfaces
- (referenced interface's summary:)
- Offers information about which languages are supported by the object.
- allows for the retrieval of possible meanings for a given word and language.
The meaning of a word is in essence a descriptive text for that word.
Each meaning may have several synonyms where a synonym is a word
(or small text) with the same or similar meaning.
- See also
Top of Page
- a list of meanings for the given word and language.
- Parameter aTerm
- the word to query for its meanings.
- Parameter aLocale
- specifies the language of the word.
If the language is not supported, an
exception is raised.
- Parameter aProperties
- provides property values to be used for this function call only.
It is usually empty in order to use the default values supplied with
the property set.
- See also
- ::com::sun::star::lang::Locale, XMeaning
Copyright © 2012, The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Apache, the Apache feather logo, Apache OpenOffice and OpenOffice.org are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.